Wheatgrass, a young member grown out of shoots of wheat, considered as a super food. The reason being it contains ample amount of elements which can help you deal or build up your immunity against this adulterated environment.
Let me first tell you the elements it contains:
- Antioxidants like flavonoids and phenolic acid
- Electrolytes including magnesium and calcium
- Amino Acids
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin E
Bundled with a bonanza of these nutrients wheatgrass helps you deal with all the issues you currently have/ may develop in future:
- It’s a natural liver cleanser and detoxifier, acts like an antioxidant to reduce free radical damage, is a blood strengthener (it has a similar chemical composition to that of hemoglobin,) and can help give you a boost in energy.
- Regulates blood pressure.
- Restores fertility and balances hormonal issues.
- Alkalizing the Body & Boosting Nutrient Absorption: Prevents acidosis/acidity a good shelter for all the different bacteria like Cancer etc.
- Lowering Free Radical Damage
- Raising Immunity & Cancer Protection
- Lowering High Cholesterol & Triglycerides
- Great help to patients suffering from chronic diabetes and arthritis.
- Contains Carcinogenic properties: helps you fight against the deadly Cancer.
- Essential for weight loss: Since it detoxes your body efficiently.
- Helps with skin diseases.
- Slows the aging process.
- Improves nerve signalling and mental well being.
But I prefer, to sow wheat and use fresh wheat grass for that purpose. If you would like to know about the process do let me know and I shall be happy to show you, about wheatgrass cultivation at home.
So friends include this natural boon in your daily routine and enjoy a disease free life because we bring healthy and desi foods just for you.