After multiple attempts of baking when I have reached a satisfactory benchmark, I have made an attempt to jot it down for my friends. This recipe has been a blockbuster amongst my family and friends. So lets get started:
1/2 cup choco chips (optional)
1/2 cup dry roasted nuts(optional)
1 tsp espresso coffee powder
1. Beat the butter and powdered sugar until frothy.
2. Break the eggs into the butter mixture and mix.
3. Add vanilla essence.
4. Sieve together the maida, salt, baking powder and baking powder in a bowl.
5. Finally, add the maida mixture to the butter mixture and fold gently using a spatula. You can add the choco chips and nuts(optional) alongwith espresso decoction (optional, I add this since I love the caffeine aroma and taste).
6. Grease and dust a 175 mm. (7″) diameter cake tin and transfer the batter into it.
7. Bake in a pre-heated oven at 200ºc (400ºf) for 30 minutes.
8. Keep aside to cool slightly. Demould and use as required.