Lingerie ideally is not only for newly weds but for every girl out there who appreciates her body, pampers the curves and builds confidence through her personality. But since the wedding season is around the corner I though of sharing this post with all my would be brides:
- T-Shirt Bra: From pastels, printed, padded to non padded, wired or wirefree , strap or strapless which can meet your needs of sheer tops, oversized shirts, off shoulder tops, cold shoulder tops and much more. You need to have atleast one of them which can make you look sexy in your casual look too.
- Halter Neck: For those sexy halter and plunge neck evening gown and dresses. Those peeping shoulder straps catches his attention on those tempting evenings.
- Sports Bra: Again this is available in all different colors with padded/non padded with racerbacks, convertible/non convertible ones.
- Silicon invisible bra: These recently launched self adhesive cups go well with those backless dresses which helps you flaunt your sexy back along with deep cleavage.
- Lacy Lingerie or Bralette: This again is a must have for those special nights where your sensuous looks can drive him crazy.
- Shapewear: For plump and curvy girls like me its always essential to keep a set of shapewear; where you can hide those unappealing love handles.
- No pantyline briefs: These again are those arousing moments which calls for just ….. well you understand it well.
- Sexy nightwear: Al-those lacy, satin and viscose available in market set for those special nights which makes you feel naughty worn upon.
After so much of sex appeal I am sure each one of you might have planned about the way you could flaunt your skin out. Grab these sexy pieces of erotic work and turn on the fire tonight.